View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 01:50 PM   #189
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Pacquiao-Mayweather bout gaining ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerX View Post
I know big mouth is a dancer and I haven't paid for one of his fights in a long time either, but Freddie roach says they have a strategy. I'm going to my buddy's to smoke cigars and play some croquet. Then eat a big meal and watch this thing. I'll chip in and hope for a great fight. Maybe I'm a fool but I think Floyd has been ducking this guy for a reason. Man, I hope it's as good as I'm thinking it might be.
A lot of thought that Floyd didn't want this fight to happen now either, he was making some pretty silly demands of Manny and Manny just agreed to them all, well not the 70 / 30 split or the 65 / 35 split but Manny did agree to 60 / 40 just to get it over with. I'd like to see Manny knock him the eff out, but we'll see.

I just heard the story about Manny running away from home when his family ate his pet dog, talk about growing up poor, I grew up poor but heck at least we had "dented cans" from the grocery store, we never had to eat one of the cats. :|
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote