ApexAZ
Wandering aimlessly

First Name: Brian
Trading: (10)
ApexAZ will become famous soon enoughApexAZ will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Any keg heads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaase321 View Post
Looks like it makes some great eats! Yeah when you get time and can get a few pics of the Keg I would love to see it. Seems like you are on the right path though keeping it inexpensive while not losing the great taste.
Here's the keg. Lighting wasn't ideal and I shot it with my iphone, so my apologies for the blown highlights near the top.

Open with a finished chicken. It was tasty. I finally succeeded in getting the skin really crispy. I never seem to do well in the crispy skin department If you notice the holes on either side of the chicken, there's a second rack that slides in for an additional level of cooking surface.

Let me know if you have any questions about the cooker. Overall, it performs as well as an Egg for about 30% less. One of the things that really sold me was it's portability. They make a tow hitch adapter that allows you to put it right on your hitch and take it to the tailgaiting party. Awesome feature. People who move eggs around are constantly walking on egg shells (har har) for fear of cracking the ceramic body. This thing is steel and very durable.
ApexAZ is offline   Reply With Quote