View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 06:11 PM   #56
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Third Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

I don't think I'll be available for that draft time/date either. Thing is, we only have 7 guys signed up and I can't run a draft until there's 10. I'm not feeling good at all and have very limited time to chase, beg and cheerlead.

I'll pm Mark right now so he'll send me his email address and I'll get an invite sent to him.
Then if I can get Stepehen and Jeremy to sign up, we'll be all set.

Jarrod has volunteered to take care of the thread here during the season. I'll take care of the gathering of cigars and sending prizes, unless it'll make it easier for Jarrod to keep track by sending stuff to him and having him forward troop stuff to me later.