View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #5
smitty81
Have My Own Room

Trading: (10)
smitty81 has disabled reputation
Default Re: How tolerant are you? And can you live with out it?

I must have a very high tolerance to nicotine and caffeine. It usually takes a LOT to get me buzzing on either.

I have only gotten sick off of one cigar ever in my whole life and I think it was due to me retro haling almost half of the cigar. I wasn't even buzzed, it just hit me out of no where.

I can and have literally walked into a humidor and picked up any cigar that looks good and have never gotten sick. Not to say that I won't someday. I have a couple of sticks in my humi that I have been warned about so I will probably go easier on those at first.

I could live without cigars but it would suck. I like collecting them more or less so I'm not overly addicted to them.

I have smoked cigarettes (casually) and cigars both and have not gotten addicted to them. The only thing I had to build a tolerance for is Skoal/Copenhagen. When I first started chewing, I got so frickin sick it wasn't even funny. Whatever made me try it again...........I don't remember. I didn't chew a LOT as in a multiple cans a day but I was really addicted to it. It took me multiple try's and lots of months to get myself off of the with drawls from quitting.

Haven't chewed in about 6 years or so.
smitty81 is offline   Reply With Quote