Thread: Custody Battle
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 09:33 AM   #25
CigarSquid
AKA Garryyjr

First Name: Garry
Trading: (39)
CigarSquid has a spectacular aura aboutCigarSquid has a spectacular aura aboutCigarSquid has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Custody Battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSmoke View Post
A big part of working through things is having the place to "vent" comfortably. What I mean by that is a place you can get it off your chest and know that it is confidential. So your recent post in which you do that is indeed therapeutic. It is necessary though to have someone to work with these medical issues with you locally. It is good that you can bend here, but that local medical help for the depression and other things is necessary.

I see someone else is already linked you to Dave Ramsey stuff in regard to budgeting, it's a good place to begin.

I don't know what your faith life is like, but I have people come to me on a regular basis to help them put their life and faith together in a manner that helps to alleviate some things. I am not a therapist, I approach things from an entirely different perspective, but pastor and therapist working together, able to share information, can make a big difference.

What I can do from here, it's great for you. Especially that God gives you the strength to endure the difficult days.

Piece of the Lord be with you.
I am in the works of trying to get my insurance figured out so I can find another therapist. That itself, the search for one stressed me out last time. It is hard to find someone to open up to, to get that relationship with... and not bounce around. I am feeling to to overwhelmed, like everything is hitting me at once.

My faith life, I am not religious by any means, more spiritual if anything. I try to have a higher power but I don't feel there is anything.