Thread: Custody Battle
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2021, 06:52 AM   #24
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Custody Battle

A big part of working through things is having the place to "vent" comfortably. What I mean by that is a place you can get it off your chest and know that it is confidential. So your recent post in which you do that is indeed therapeutic. It is necessary though to have someone to work with these medical issues with you locally. It is good that you can bend here, but that local medical help for the depression and other things is necessary.

I see someone else is already linked you to Dave Ramsey stuff in regard to budgeting, it's a good place to begin.

I don't know what your faith life is like, but I have people come to me on a regular basis to help them put their life and faith together in a manner that helps to alleviate some things. I am not a therapist, I approach things from an entirely different perspective, but pastor and therapist working together, able to share information, can make a big difference.

What I can do from here, it's great for you. Especially that God gives you the strength to endure the difficult days.

Piece of the Lord be with you.