View Single Post
Old 01-09-2020, 04:56 AM   #104
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Default Re: On Line Cigar Info

So in my quest to attain a specific blend by Sinistro cigars, I came across a retailer that I haven't seen mentioned here before...even tried a search of the forum and didn't get any hits.

The site/company would be https://mardocigars.com/ I just placed an order yesterday and immediately got a follow up call to make sure my shipping address was correct (different billing and shipping addresses with me, nothing is ever easy in my life - but then that is a completely different discussion.)

But so yeah, I haven't received the cigars yet, but so far I am pretty impressed by their customer service, the guy that called back was really friendly. The site also seems to have some kind of point/reward system that is actually quite generous when compared to some of the other sites I use...oh! and! I'm not sure if its always this way, but right now the site says only minimum of $50 for free shipping! So yeah unless they ship me sub par cigars, I would definitely recommend these guys.

Anyone else had experience with them?
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote