KenS
When do I get my meds?

Trading: (26)
Partagas
KenS has a spectacular aura aboutKenS has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: iPhone Cigar App RELEASED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD PUFFER View Post
I will say one great addition you could do. I am not a developer, so stop me if it is worth the effort or not.

I have a drink app on my phone that allows you to add drinks that aren't listed in the apps database. There are many cigar company lines(Holts, CI, etc.) that aren't listed. Granted you could spend all day and night listing brands, but could possibly let your customers take care of that for you, or at least for themselves.

Good looking app, and is now one of my most used.
You can add any cigars you want to your own database. From the brand or cigar listing in the reference section, just click on the "add cigar" button, and you can add anything that's missing from the database. In the brand field (or any other field that has a picklist to choose from, just scroll to the top and you'll find a "Add New ..." selection. If you add a cigar with a new brand, then in the future that brand will show up in the picklist. Same is true of the other fields (shape, wrapper, binder, etc....).

Hope this helps. If you are referring to a different capability, please let me know...

As far as me adding more brands to the app in upcoming versions, I'll do my best, but I'm sure I will never capture them all. That's why I coded it for each user to add their own favorites.