Thread: NBA Finals 2012
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 10:25 AM   #15
ChicagoWhiteSox

Default Re: NBA Finals 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueface View Post
Not a die hard Heats fan here, just a South Floridian rooting for local team.
I am really not a major NBA fan given they are for the most part................well, will just keep my ill thoughts to myself.

That said, King or not, fan or not, last year, he was criticized for being a dud. This year, he responded like a true MVP and champion and truly led his team in this finals series, which is what he was expected to do.

Given the criticism, hatred and expectations for this team, I too would be a little cocky at this point. I think when he said that "It's about damn time, he was referring to his frustration trying to win a championship for nine years and said that as a spur of the moment. Don't think it referred to the Heat at all.
Carlos, I think James was criticized last year for being a dud because he talked a lot of smack and didn't come through on it. I mean, the criticism and hatred a lot of people show towards James he brought on himself. Here's my take on when James was asked what his first thought was when he saw the clock at 0.. When he said "It's about damn time", I just thought to myself he was thinking to himself he should have had 3 or 4 Championships already, and it's about damn time he got his first.. The reason I think that is because he's always been cocky and arrogant, and had this sense of entitlement.. Just my opinion. He's a good player, but to me not GREAT. He didn't have a great game 5 to be honest. And what about Miller?? The guy was on fire last night, and really was a big part in the Heat winning last night.. I think I saw his face once during the celebration. I don't plan to turn on ESPN for the next two weeks because I know when I do the "kings" face will be all over it