Rolling my own...

First Name: Andrew
Trading: (43)
LGC
BlkDrew will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Rolling your own

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
I purchased from him, but I don't believe he has Dominican tobacco, all the stuff listed on his site is US grown.

It doesn't come opened or anything, but the leaf comes at a decent moisture to make destemming fairly easy. If you open the bag the leaves are shipped in and let them sit over night, the destemming is a little less of a hassle, the leaf likes to stick to your fingers the way its shipped and can lead to some tears. Overall hes a good place to go, but I wasn't a big fan of the flavors from the tobacco, very mildly flavored, the broadleaf wrapper was just about all I could taste.
Well I made a purchase through him, did not like what i got so i returned it. He feels as though i am working for some guy from Leaf Only and that i just wanted to find out what he was selling.

Long story short is i returned the tobacco with DC and he is not giving me a refund. here is the email conversation.

Yeah, right...you're going to leave negative feedback any way i refund you're order. You're a plant from LeafOnly and I don't sell on ebay anyway. Go ahad and leave your feedback. I'll be smoking LeafOnly sooner than they can say "fire it up"

Cute maneuver Rich. I never knew about you before I started WholeLeaf. You will soon learn you've chosen the wrong enemy.

Regards,

Don Carey
WholeLeafTobacco.com

btw...no refund will be issued

-----Original Message-----
To: willbuild14u <willbuild14u@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Feb 25, 2012 6:44 am
Subject: Re: Purchase through ebay

Hi Don,

I saw that it was delivered. Do you know when the refund will be given?

Thanks

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 24, 2012, at 3:05 AM, willbuild14u@aol.com wrote:

Thank you for your reply. Now that I know you know what you're talking about, I'll be happy to refund your full purchase price.

In four years of doing business, you're the first person to ever complain and it was VERY important to me to understand what your problem was.

So, if you don't mind me asking....where do you get your long filler from and what do you pay for it?

Please join the FairTradeTobacco.com forum and share your knowledge about tobacco.

Thanks,

Don Carey
BlkDrew is offline   Reply With Quote