Simple Pleasures - 2oL

First Name: Albert
Trading: (111)
HUpmann
awsmith4 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
Commando, grenade launcher, AT74 with Hardline Pro, Slight of Hand Pro, Hacker Pro for nearly every map.

AK47 Silenced with a Red Dot, Launcher with Ghost Pro, Warlord Pro and Ninja if they are using a lot of spy planes or have a chopper in the air.

Those are the two classes I use on nearly every single map, always start with the first one and switch mid-game.

I have also used the Famas and Galil, those are probably my 4 favorite Assault rifles. AK47 and Famas kick too much without a silencer. Galil and Commando have the best iron sights so I use them with the grenade launcher.

I only use a sniper on Array, and I don't like it nearly as much as I used to on MW2.

Every map is small enough that when playing Hardcore all you need is the M-16 with the ACOG and it works better than most sniper rifles. I loved sniper rifles in MW2 but agree that they aren't as effective in Black Ops. About all I play is Hardcore Team Deathmatch and these are the setups that I use:

Ghost, Warlord, Hacker - M16 w/ACOG and Extended Mag or Silencer Depending on the amount of Spyplanes

Ghost, Warlord, Hacker - Commando w/Extended Mag and Silencer
awsmith4 is offline   Reply With Quote