View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 11:36 AM   #17
Kreth
Ronin smoker

First Name: Jeff
Trading: (14)
Kreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really niceKreth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteSB75 View Post
Hey, I would feel honored if I were him. Probably be very good for the sales of his other books as well, since I would guess a lot of the WoT fans will give him a real try if they like what he does with them. I would guess he is also splitting royalties at the very least on the WoT books.
I'm sure it will help his career. As a fan, it's got to be a bit of a downer. "Here's how it ends, now go write it."
Quote:
A bit longer than the last few. Knife of Dreams was 761, Crossroads of Twilight - 680, and Winter's Heart - 656. Not sure how page counts change between hard and soft cover, but those are the only three I have in hard. Honestly, I was little afraid when I heard that Jordan decided to do everything else in one massive book. I pictured this absurd 2500 page volume, and me trying to carry it on the train...
Fires of Heaven and Path of Daggers were the two I was thinking of. I have both in paperback. FoH is just under 1k, PoD is just over.
Posted via Mobile Device
Kreth is offline   Reply With Quote