Have My Own Room

First Name: Pete
Trading: (18)
Montecristo
PeteSB75 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Wheel of Time fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreth View Post
I know she was involved (along with the publisher) in selecting Sanderson to finish the series. I kinda feel bad for him. He's been a fan of the series since his teens, and now he has to finish it. Talk about a spoiler!
Hey, I would feel honored if I were him. Probably be very good for the sales of his other books as well, since I would guess a lot of the WoT fans will give him a real try if they like what he does with them. I would guess he is also splitting royalties at the very least on the WoT books.

Quote:
Hardcover weighs in at 783 pages, actually a little light compared to some recent books in the series.
A bit longer than the last few. Knife of Dreams was 761, Crossroads of Twilight - 680, and Winter's Heart - 656. Not sure how page counts change between hard and soft cover, but those are the only three I have in hard. Honestly, I was little afraid when I heard that Jordan decided to do everything else in one massive book. I pictured this absurd 2500 page volume, and me trying to carry it on the train...