View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 08:53 PM   #14
Ogre
****CENSORED****

First Name: Larry
Trading: (46)
Montecristo
Ogre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant futureOgre has a brilliant future
Default Re: Top 50 Craft Breweries For 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by landhoney View Post
I've seen a list like this before, and it always amazes me how high on the list New Glarus is, given that I think they only distribute in Wisconsin (believe this is correct). Not that they aren't a great brewery, but I know that almost all of the other breweries ahead of them have a much wider distribution, most can be found here in South Florida at Total Wine and the like. I guess they like beer in WI
There may also be a judging on taste. I have 2 cases of New Glarus (Fat Squirrel) sitting in my game room. I have a trucker friend that brings it down from WI. She has been offered $100.00 for a case. It is a known brewery. Thats why it may also be judged by taste or the general population knowledge of it being out there.
Ogre is offline   Reply With Quote