View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 12:25 PM   #3
loki
H.A.T.E

Trading: (7)
Partagas
loki will become famous soon enoughloki will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Cigar Smoker Poking in

Shawn, i'm no fan of aromatics, they tend to be wet and goopy and generally only taste like whatever they are flavored like. I know your cigar tastes reasonably well from our conversations and seeing your post and I think you maybe better off with a more traditional form of pipe tobacco such as an english or a virgina (va)or a virgina perique (va/per), oriental, ect.

as to the size of the pipe that's a personal thing. I, nor anyone else, can tell you which is right for you. things that are flakes or are that are very strong you may want a smaller pipe, i usually smoke my va/per in a smaller pipe since they are a bit stronger. my english backys tend to go in larger pipes such as my bent nording, however i this isn't set in stone for me as I smoke them out of my smaller bowled 4 digit kaywoodies.

you'll need:
pipe
backy
tamper
cleaners
soft flame lighter/matches. bics work, i think pete has a zippo insert that does soft flame, vector has one too i think, i've got a bently pipe lighter that works well..as does my old boy, but those aren't cheap

i don't know who the best place to order from for you since you're in canada. feel free to message me via blackberry. i love talking pipes
loki is offline   Reply With Quote