View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 12:47 PM   #23
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling all Divers

I got my certs a few years ago. I haven't been in the water for what seems like forever, but there's not many a day go by that I don't think about it. If there's a place on earth that I was meant to be, it's right down there where the gulf meets the atlantic. I'm completely convinced God created it specifically for me.
I always worry that someday I'll wake up, pack a bag and that'll be that. I always did tend to get a bit walky, but that's kinda simmered down as I get older. Fortunately I have a good woman who keeps my feet stuck, and she understands how I miss it. She's promised she's going with me when the time comes.
I grew up on the water between cape cod and a lake in PA, and it's really tough not to be near it.