View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 02:20 PM   #3
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Greatest single sporting moment of your life.

I was doing a hitting seminar for the local kids and was having a hard time getting them focused.
So I told them I'd hit from the left side of the plate, which I'd never done, and I'd put it over the fence. If they'd stfu and learn, they could do the same.
First pitch went over the fence, the other way. I figured I'd pull it if I ever even got ahold of it. I was just funnin' with them.

Complete silence.
I threw the bat on the ground, told them to continue shutting up, and taught a lot of kids how to hit the ball that day.
That was fun.

Second was probably watching Mario toss a puck over the back of the net, off the back of Phil Bourque's head, and into the net for the gws.

I'm funny that I expect big plays from big players at big games.
So I don't get too excited about big plays, not for more than a few minutes.
I'm far more at awe of big careers than big plays.