View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 08:56 AM   #6
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Second Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

Oh, other good news...
When I went to Yahoo, all I needed to do was renew the league. All the settings are exactly the same as last year, or so I think. I'll double check to make sure that's so. I think there was something to do with kickers last year that didn't seem right that I wanted to change after the season got going, but I can't remember what it was.
I'll see if there's anything that would make for higher scoring, but in the same vein as last year.
New guys, make sure to check out the point structure before the draft. Ours is different than you may have experienced in the past, it's really geared to the player's personal positive achievement, so they don't get points just for showing up. For instance, there's no points per carry for running backs. To get 14 points for a guy who nets 8 yards just doesn't feel right, ya know?
Anyways, take a good look so you understand the strategy.
If I make any changes, I will post them here immediately if not sooner.