View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 06:40 AM   #10
Porch Dweller
Life is for living

First Name: James
Trading: (24)
Bolivar AirForce (Retired)
Porch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to beholdPorch Dweller is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Flavor bomb ... Found it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badbriar View Post
I finally found the flavor bomb stick that I've been looking for. Had picked up a Padron 3000 maduro about 6 months ago, put it in the wineador and promptly forgot About it. Having only sampled one other Padron, a 3000 natural which I really disliked, this new purchase held little promise. Tonite, I decided to try something different. Wanted a dark, strong cigar, so the Padron maduro came out. Hot Damn - what a great cigar!!! Right from the first draw, the flavors were strong, but very smooth. The flavors varied quite a bit, but never were anything but superb right to the nub. Perfect burn and draw and amazingly good coffee, bittersweet chocolate, leather, cedar, etc, etc. Absolutely one of the best cigars I've had the pleasure to experience. These will surely be a staple in the collection from now on.
RR
Yep, that's a good one. I have some 4000 maduros in my humi but prefer the 3000 maduro. Once I smoke the 4000s up I'm going back to the 3000s and sticking with them.