View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 07:52 AM   #11
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: USPS box shortage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitch View Post
I've had worse luck with UPS. I cannot count the times they have destroyed a package of mine and claimed it was insufficiently packaged and refused to pay for it. If it cannot be dropped from a 100 story building and land on the corner, we didn't pack it right. The problem is that in the U.S., laws protect shipping companies to the point they can get away with rolling over your package with a steam roller and not have to compensate you for it. I seen a video of a FedEx working throwing a 47" flat panel TV over a fence and had it not been for the video, the recipient still would not have resolution to it. BTW, 10 small flat rate boxes arrived yesterday.
Wow!!! Do You Prefer Fedex Or UPS??? It Always Seems Fedex Always Takes Longer.
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote