View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 04:19 PM   #44
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

So, I got a few monetary gifts for Christmas and bought something for the whole family, something for each of the boys, and something for my beautiful bride. Thought I better spend a little of it on me before it is all gone.

I have always like Davidoff smokes even though they are on the milder side, and they do smaller cigars as well if not better than anybody else. So, I've been eyeing up the new Nicaragua line for a while, so a 5er box of the Short Corona sounded like a good addition.

As for the Frank Llaneza 1961 Corona Grandes? Well, I had a robusto sized version a while back and it was tasty, but a bit pricey. I got this box for a song. And I was not expecting the presentation quality packaging - way exquisitely cool.

All in all, I think this will stand me good for purchases for a bit!

Peace of the Lord be with you.