View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 09:54 AM   #10
Apoco
Nerd with social skills

First Name: Alex
Trading: (37)
Apoco is a jewel in the roughApoco is a jewel in the roughApoco is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWhisenand View Post
I'd love to try skydiving! Will one day.

My passion in life has been mostly raceing MX. I've done so for the better part of two decades. Since my wife raced too it made things easer. Since my body has been feeling the effects of those races, surguries, broken bones etc. I've had to find another outlet for an adrenaline fix. Tried golf, and trap shooting but found car racing to be the only subsitute. I currently race a highly modifyed Porsche 944 in SCCA trials.

Oh yea in my youth I was a ski bumb for a couple winters, one in Jackson Hole, and another in Summit county CO. Also worked in the industry for 4 years where I skied every day at Big Sky MT.

I'd still love to give parasailing a try! Glad you had a great time!
I keep waiting for the desire to get back up there and do paragliding away...but it isn't going away >.<.

I'm gonna look into really doing the licensing and see about picking up some beginner gear. It isn't a cheap thing - but the investment is all right up front. Then it is practically free from there.

Also - I had a TON of fun at the kayak rolling class. It was tough and I'm sore - but it is definitely something I am going to keep doing. I managed to successfully roll by myself once - just need to have a couple of more nights of practice in a pool then I'll go hit up the Hiawassee with my brother
Posted via Mobile Device
Apoco is offline   Reply With Quote