Wrapper: Nicaraguan Corojo (Ligero)
Binder: Nicaraguan
Filler: Nicaraguan
7.0" x 47

Prelight: Sweet cedar, slightly floral

1st 1/3
Semi-sweet leather and tobacco, some hay notes and mild pepper and spice,
with dominant wood flavor coming out.

Draw slightly tight but tolerable, very slow burner, white ash with a straight burn and pleasant aroma off the foot.

2nd 1/3
Dry wood notes are still dominating with light black pepper, burn going slightly off angle, flavors not very impressive, being a rich maduro fan.

Not a big smoke maker here in the 2nd 1/3 and the draw is getting tighter, the Tatuaje Fausto has been my favorite of the company so far, followed by the Cojonu 2012 Sumatra.

The Ramon Bueso Odyssey Toro I had just before this stick is gaining respect.

Final 1/3
It now has smoothed out nicely with a creamy character and the wood has mellowed with more flavors, roasted cocoa, coffee, and leather notes with the slight pepper continuing.

Draw and burn line perfect now, self correcting, getting a slight buzz now and producing lots of smoke here in the last 1/3.

The last 1/3 has been the most enjoyable but at $9. - $12. a stick, not worth a revisit for me with it's muted flavors.
Smoke time 1hr 30 min
Score 7 out of 10