View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 11:25 PM   #15
falconman515
Central Cali Cigar Crew

First Name: Chris
Trading: (35)
JL
falconman515 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: falconman515's NewAir AW-280E 28 Bottle Wineador Build!

2 wine coolers with all $10 Cheaphumidor Trays!

Not mine of course but this is kinda what lead me to just starting of with all trays..... Don't get me wrong I'm saving as we speak for some Drawers from Forrest!

Found a thread talking about the cheaphumidor trays for coolerdors and also saw a guy using them in his wine coolers as well.

Another thing I found using these trays as well is that normally you use the bottom shelf for beads/KL but these trays aren't as deep as a drawer system so there is plenty of room behind them to lay some media bags of KL horizontally and you wont see the beads at all...which in turn frees up the bottom shelf for a 7th tray!!! Thats what this guy did looks like... he has small cedar trays of beads behind like every other tray and they cant be seen at all... its shown in picture 2.

I wanted to post it cause this is a good cheap route to start and though I am using the trays I never thought about installing handles as well so they can be easily grabbed and pulled off the shelf.

Check it out.... I think I may go look for a some cheap handles and do this......not a huge fan of the black but I want to try and find handles that match the handle on the front of the NewAir door.... that would look cool!

falconman515 is offline   Reply With Quote