Thread: reminiscing
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 10:37 AM   #1
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default reminiscing

I was sitting here at work an hour or so ago and thinking about old times and people.

Most of you know that my wife had family in Massachusetts and we used to travel up there at least once a year. Her Dad passed away in 2006, and her step mom passed in December 2009, and that's the last time we have been up there. We were just talking yesterday about how I would like to go back to visit someday. Sadly two of her step siblings died in the last several years, and she only had a half sister and step sister that still lives in Gardner. One is strung out on dope and the other is just hard to be around so I doubt we will make it up there anytime soon.

Wasn't trying to make this about them though, just that it all got me to thinking about the old days of the heyday of Masshole Banter and the people that used to be on the thread almost 24/7. I sent Vin a message a little while ago and asked about Bao. I still message Greg (Dunng) every now and again. Al fell off the face of the earth way back. and Paul (Taltos) was who got me started thinking about all this in the first place. Charlie (Alleyoop) passed too I think. Whatever happened to Moe? Tim (14holestogie) still posts once in a blue moon. Ryan (mediccook) Powers became a college professor I think, Shvictor I am friends with on facebook, Brent (smokingator) I haven't talked to in several years or seen him on here for that matter. Tim Ricker was a regular too, and Yazzie I haven't seen here in ages either.

Just a little walk down memory lane and I know all of our lives have changed and some of ours have changed a lot over the years, just thinking back to when life seemed simpler and normal back in the days that Masshole Banter was a mile a minute.
G G is offline   Reply With Quote