View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 10:52 AM   #1598
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Show your latest NC purchase IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday View Post
*EDIT* okay sorry for some reason I thought you were referring to the Guardian Nightwatch, when it looks like you meant the Estella, duhh.

Estella i also gave about a month before smoking but once I did, yeah buddy they were for sure ready to go. Not sure what condition yours showed up in, but even after some rest mine were a little brittle, so definitely be mindful with the cap when cutting/punching.
That said - the coronas have been smoking wonderfully (haven't tried the toro yet) but that would stand to reason as my corona box is stamped 2016!
Michael: Smoking The Estella Right Now After One Months Rest. Tons of Smoke! Great Profile! Love It! Thanks!
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote