View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 08:23 PM   #866
TheTraveler
giggity giggitty

First Name: Jonathan
Trading: (12)
MarineCorps (Served With Honor)
TheTraveler has a spectacular aura aboutTheTraveler has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Red's Fans Check in

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippewastud79 View Post
I would try to park in the lot next to US Bank arena, quick walk and a lot faster to get out of after the game. If you park downtown on the otherside of the highway expect a long walk to the car and a long wait in the garages. The food is average at best. Get something with 'Cincinnati' flavor, like Skyline Chili or a Queen City bratwurst. Everything else is pretty much standard ballpark fare. If you have the time, take a looksie through the Reds HOF Museum. Also try to go in through thr front of the park behind homeplate to take a look at the statues in the concourse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elderboy02 View Post
I couldn't agree with Adam more.
Thanks guys. I found an online map of parking garages so I'll try to find that one. And I'll be showing up a couple of hours early to check out batting practice so I'll definitely check out the statues at that entrance.

As for food I'll be bringing in snacks and drinks but buying a dog or a brat - so the brats are pretty good, eh?

I'm looking forward to this. The Reds are hot, the Astros always need a beat down and the weather tomorrow should be beautiful. Gonna be a good day for baseball.