View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 07:05 AM   #16
Apoco
Nerd with social skills

First Name: Alex
Trading: (37)
Apoco is a jewel in the roughApoco is a jewel in the roughApoco is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Board games / table top RPGs?

I got everything put together for my game on Friday

My DM is gonna be a fun one. He let me design my own weapon so long as I used the "Heirloom Weapon" trait - it declares me proficient in any weapon as it is one that has been handed down from generation to generation. My bard now carries a Bowitar (a bow and guitar mixed together) . I'm going to draw it out tonight so I can explain it sufficiently to everyone.

I will still take a -4 penalty on it until I hit level 2 and can get the Exotic Weapon Proficienty (whatever it is officially called) feat...but it should be pretty awesome. My character is there for support buff/debuff/pick lock/whatever anyway, not all that worried about combat efficiency with this one.

What is interesting to me is that I am joining in on their campaign after they have played 2 games. I have to call the DM tonight to talk to him (essentially doing a Solo RP session) about how my character joins up with their party. As he put it "They are in a delicate situation. Your actions could have dire (and hilarious) effects." God I hope I accidentally kill someone. I haven't been this excited about a game in months
Posted via Mobile Device
Apoco is offline   Reply With Quote