View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #16
sevans105
Alpha Zombie Wolf "Sceve"

First Name: Scott
Trading: (30)
Cohiba
sevans105 is a jewel in the roughsevans105 is a jewel in the roughsevans105 is a jewel in the roughsevans105 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: La Flor Dominicana and Litto Gomez love

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
If you like the LFD line, you'll LOVE the LG line.
The LFD's are all one-dimensional, but solid. Some are crazy strong with ligero. I have a box of double ligero A's that are like a foot long and take 3 days to smoke. They're nice, but they just don't change up.
The old icepicks morph a bit, coronados do, mysterios do, but that's about it so far as LFD's go. That's not to say it's a bad thing, I just like a lot more of a carnival atmosphere from a cigar.
Regardless, they're all solid. I wish they weren't so crazy expensive, but they're worth every dime.
I suppose when I stack an LG, dollar for dollar against tats, viaje, Liga privada, and all the other expensive rage sticks, there really is no comparison. They cost the same but give up a lot more.
So, you'd put an LG up against those other brands? The changes are what I LOVE about certain cigars....those are my absolute favorites.....which is why I love the Viaje 50\50 ..black more than red...and the LP 9 is in my top 10.

I've read a lot of your reviews and the ones you have liked have always been ones I've enjoyed as well. I'll pick up some LG 5'ers. Any you guys think I should be sure to try?