View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 01:43 PM   #7
bonjing
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Trading: (39)
bonjing has disabled reputation
Default Re: Anyone have this wine cooler?

I have this model and it's way to small for anything. The lower section fits about 4 or 5 boxes if you use the upper shelves only, leaving the floor for your beads. the 4 or 5 boxes also allows space for circulation. The upper zone only goes as high as 54deg, which i was told was too cold for sticks, while the lower zone goes to 64. I am looking for bigger now . If you really want it and if you have a big lots near you they have them for around $80 something, if i remember right. not worth it in my opinion. save up for bigger and you will be happy.

Don't get me wrong it fits my needs for now, I needed something to keep my sticks cool rights away. my cooler started to get up in the 77 - 80deg when it started to get warm here. but that money could have been spent better down the line for a larger unit.

-eta-

the unit over all, i am happy with it. just make sure you look it over before someone decides to cut the box up and throw it away. my door seal didn't seal up properly near the upper corner, i didn't notice till it was to late. looking at it now it seems that the seal has expanded to it's full size and appears to seal properly. i did have to adjust the door so that it sits level. The fans stay on constantly but i don't seem to notice that they are on. But i also only plug it in when the whether gets warm around here.

Last edited by bonjing; 06-08-2009 at 01:52 PM.
bonjing is offline   Reply With Quote