View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 12:08 PM   #4
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all
Default Re: EverTorch Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalMan View Post
I did enjoy mine, until it stopped lighting. I refilled it, checked the flint, everything, it just stopped working. It sparks, but no flame. Anyone know the warrenty on these and who to contact regarding it?
Very odd, Did you possible save your warranty card? They have a pretty good process for warranty service there. If you can't find it, I will rescan it, or grab the process for you.
Do you hear gas escaping when you open it? Does it make a difference in the sound of the gas when you adjust the flame adjuster on the bottom of the lighter? I don't think they are very picky as far as fuel, but just for info, what are you using, and have you tried purging the lighter before filling?