View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 02:11 PM   #14
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Upgrades: WineCooler/Humidor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari View Post
Ran two small wires with connectors a the ends through the drain whole, In case I need to hook up a fan.

This humidor is broken up to two sections top and bottom and both have small fans in the back to the AC. So not sure if I will need to add fans as there is one at the top and one at the bottom. But wanted a wire their before I seal up the hole..

I sealed up the hole with a very little bit of Sugru again a very little. It's nice because I can peel it off later easily.

With my last wine cooler, I put beads in the reservoir. I think I will do this time around as well.

But I think I am going to hold off I want to see how much water builds up. Right now I could probably use extra RF for the next month or two. Everything acclimating now then new shelves in a month along with new beads.
Pretty sure beads are only useful when they are in a shallow container, max of about 2-3" in depth, might want to check the site for specifics, but I do recall that, so if you fill the reservoir with beads only the top couple inches are going to be "working".
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote