View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 04:59 PM   #1
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Default R.I.P. DacRip / DC Current

I originally met DC here on the forums, although he was never very active on CA. A few folks here knew DC in person from some of the Ohio area herfs. He mostly kept to himself, but I stayed in touch with him and we herfed from time to time when I was in town. I counted him as a true friend, the kind you know would answer your call at 3 am and agree to help, without even knowing or caring about the details.

We didn't agree on religion, politics, and a whole basket of other things, but true to the CA spirit we never let that get in the way of sharing a cigar and engaging in lively discussion about the things we could agree on.

I hadn't seen him online in a while and his phone was disconnected, so I did some digging and learned that he passed away on Sept. 27th. I don't have any more information than that.

This one is in your honor my friend, rest in peace: