Thread: South Florida
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 04:03 PM   #12
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: South Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe215 View Post
It's about 20° here, 3" on the ground, expecting another 1"-2" tomorrow, but I wouldn't give up Autumn for anything and I love sitting in my warm house with a hot bowl of Chili watching TV and l
Believe it or not but I love the cold and snow Gabe. I grew up traveling to Virginia every year around thanksgiving to see the grandparents. I get high with the crisp air, wood stoves, and burning leaves that come along with autumn. In fact, on those rare occasions when it gets into the 20's down here it's the best sleep i get all year just being bundled in a billion blankets keeping warm. I really do love it but thanks to MANY surgeries I just can't handle it long term. Whenever I go see my brother in Colorado I always plan it in autumn or winter. That all being said I will NEVER complain about the beautiful weather Florida gets this time of year. It makes smoking a cigar on a night like tonight that much more enjoyable.

A Boli PC tonight btw