View Single Post
Old 07-01-2019, 01:43 PM   #8
gomeitsmybday
Feeling at Home

First Name: Michael
Trading: (5)
RA
gomeitsmybday will become famous soon enoughgomeitsmybday will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Heading to Chagrin Falls today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wharf Rat View Post
Tim Conway was also from Chagrin Falls. Pretty area, check out Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Or, follow the Chagrin River North to the lake and enjoy a walleye dinner on the water.
Oh nice!! Yeah I definitely recognize him, he was in a lot of stuff it seems. Also appears to have passed away this past May, so RIP to him.

The gf mentioned Cuyahoga Valley National Park so yeah I think we will probably visit there at least one day. Unfortunately I am not s seafood/fish enthusiast but I'll mention the lake to the gf as well! There is an awesome burger & fries joint here called "Flipside" and I think that's what we are doing for a late lunch/dinner today.

And thanks for the well wishes guys, hope you all have a great 4th of July yourselves! Btw here is a pic that the gf snapped last night, looking down Main Street/Chagrin Which is literally right where you are when you hang a left out of our driveway here.

I'll continue to post in this thread any other cool photos we take while we are here!
gomeitsmybday is offline   Reply With Quote