View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 12:27 PM   #1
Brian D.
Have My Own Room

First Name: Brian
Trading: (1)
Brian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of lightBrian D. is a glorious beacon of light
Default 'Ebony' magazine interview with Samuel L. Jackson

Had some time to kill at the car repair place today. the march 2012 edition of Ebony magazine was there, it had a cigar smokin' Samuel L. Jackson on the cover.

The story and pictures were interesting. Captions on the pix described all the clothes and jewelry Sam was wearing. However, no mention of cigar brand in any part of the article, or the captions. A little too dang PC methinks the magazine is. Blown opportunity for the cigar makers too.

One more thing: When I got to where you had to turn further back in the mag to continue reading the story, they screwed up royally. The last page did NOT continue and finish, it reran a couple paragraphs from the first page and just stopped. Nobody uses editors or proofreaders in the publishing trade anymore do they?

I'd have liked to have heard Mr. Jackson's conversation with Ebony when his copy showed up at his home like that! That would have been a mutha.......in' funny phone call.