View Single Post
Old 03-10-2014, 11:47 AM   #7
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Cliff I don't see any cliff….

Quote:
Originally Posted by markem View Post
Congratulations, Adam! You'll get years and years and years of faithful service from an aristocrat. Unlike the French.
Ah my first laugh at work today!

Thank you all, finally had to take the plunge and get away from the Chinese made end table, which while I have sealed up, it still makes me a bit nervous now and then when I am purchasing more and more boxes as well as some higher priced boxes. They deserve a beautiful, handcrafted and safe place to wait for me to light them on fire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave128 View Post
Congratulations!

I'm hoping for something similar (wife has kind of pre-approved something along these lines) when the man-cave is finished early summer.
As has been said here numerous times, Bob is great to work with, my original options came in way under what I had planned, so to Bob's delight I added a few upgrades. Right now if you buy a cabinet the full extension shelves are included instead of the usual $75 per charge, so that saved me enough to upgrade to the Black Walnut and raised door panel.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote