View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 07:00 AM   #3229
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's in your smoker?

I punished the landlady this weekend. She took in a dog that her daughter had irresponsibly bred and pawned
off on some guy who has had him a couple years. Apparently he is in transition between houses or something,
so he brought it to the landladies house and she just tied him to the bars in the window of the abandoned house
next door. The POS bit me, too. Where was I?? Oh yeah, I told her that dog goes or I stop helping her do things.
She is old and in the past if she needed a flower bed dug, lawn cut, dogs fed, pond pump fixed, pond de-leafed in
the spring, EVERYTHING, I ended up being the one that did it. So she had a choice, dog or work out of me. She
chose DOG and was upset that I had given her an ultimatum that she felt removed her right to free will. I told her,
no, that's exactly what you GET to do...choose one or the other.....the lady or the loot (The Grifters)

Apparently she chose no more smoked meat, hahahahahahahahaha.

So yeah, I was idle this weekend. I did cook up a WICKED batch of pintos with some rib trimmins I had in the freezer.
Ate almost a whole pot's worth this weekend. Just phenomenal. In fact the recipe is going up this morning.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote