View Single Post
Old 03-28-2015, 09:00 AM   #42
G G
BR549

First Name: Greg
Trading: (10)
Bolivar
G G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant futureG G has a brilliant future
Default Re: Shilala's Perfect Frigidaire Wine Fridge How To

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilala View Post
Yeah, I know you don't care, Bensy. It'll be a beautiful day when I get done.
Greg, I'd suggest you make shelves out of duct tape just to hold you over.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stearns View Post
Greg, for shelves, way back when I got my vino I measured that the size was and went to home depot had them cut me some temp shelves out of whatever type of wood Scott told me to use at the time. If you think it's going to be another may weeks before you see them that's always an alternative for the short term. It is super cheap. won't be able to hold singles, but great for boxes. I drilled a couple big holes in them for air flow and still use a few for underneath my singles drawers for putting stuff in 5-inger bags
It seems that Ben's idea is more practical.

I hope to have them back soon, should see him tomorrow at church and at least know when I will get them back.

I received the beads from Shilala and as usual he went beyond. Two pounds of the beads and an Cigar Asylum coin. Awesome and thanks to Scott.

Scott labeled the beads and said they were 70ish% and I think I'm going to take them down to 62%. Anyone have a preference for the best way? Oven or refrigerator?
G G is offline   Reply With Quote