Thread: Bad news
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2022, 10:54 AM   #1
bruceolee
King of Rants

First Name: Jason
Trading: (1)
Bolivar
bruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the roughbruceolee is a jewel in the rough
Default Bad news

Last night i fell flat on my face. I didn't break any bones thank God! But i got light headed and dizzy and lost my balance. I've fallen before so i'm not a stranger to this so being the former healthcare worker that I am i checked my blood oxygen level and it was LOW. So, until my blood oxygen stays stable in the 90's i'm not smoking cigars. it's a precaution but a necessary one right now. I busted my face up pretty good too. I have an angiogram scheduled for monday so my goal is to do my breathing exercises until I'm stable and hopefully by then I'll be able to step back into smoking cigars. I'll still be hanging around here but i can't review anything until this mess gets sorted out. If you think of it please keep me in your prayers for this next week. Thanks you and God bless you all!