View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #1
kelmac07
Resident Maduro Whore!!

First Name: Mac
Trading: (218)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
kelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond reputekelmac07 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Xikar X8 Carbon Fiber Cutter

While I was very skeptical when I ordered this (I own two Palios and love them both...original Burlwood and a new Black). I also own a Xikar X1 (first cutter I ever bought). While not a big fan of the X1, I can tell you that the X8is a damn fine cutter for $24.99. Nice clean cut and extremely sharp. Sliced and diced a dog rocket to hell and back playing with the X8. It is a lot lighter than I anticipated and not as sturdy as a Palio...but this is one fine cutter boys. I am very pleased to have bought this and would recommend this to my friends.

Just my

Just a heads up...Xikar does not have a sheath for the X8 yet.