Old 02-26-2021, 10:10 PM   #1
MajorCaptSilly
Sklee

First Name: Scott
Trading: (30)
Bolivar
MajorCaptSilly has disabled reputation
Default Is This Where I Was?

It looks like I popped in here about 5 years ago. Here's a quick check-in for those who think I may have gone the way of DB Cooper.
I think I've smoked 4 cigars since the last time I posted. I lost the desire after my son moved away and I lost my smoking buddy. I do try to keep vigilant on my stash which at this rate will last until I'm 235 years old.
I know we lost pnoon and that still hits me. I lost my best friend about the same time.
I finally took my silly on stage and became a semi-pro stand-up comic 5 years ago. I'm working hard on making stand-up and my comedy interview podcast enough of an income that I can leave my high pressure job of the last 16 years and move to Huntsville, AL to be close to my son. I'd like to be close to my daughter and Jackson, my grandson, and Preston, my grandson due in May. However, they live in the DC area and my wife and I aren't big city folk.
I'm actually working on a character that uses a gravy boat in his conspiracy theories. It's great to see familiar names here. Especially my forever crush, Icehog.
I hope you're all doing great and haven't gotten any older. As for me, my face is melting and I sit on my balls too often. Help me remember the group name before the promo-king dude took it over. I know the initials were CS and I was there when my kids were babies. Anywho, I'd love to know how y'all are doing.
Love, MCS