Thread: Reading glasses
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 06:12 PM   #6
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all
Default Re: Reading glasses

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgop View Post
I wore glasses as a kid until I was 16 and I just quit wearing them. I just turned 37 and felt like I've lost just a bit of vision with reading. Picked up my new glasses yesterday and these things are really hard to get adjusted to and I don't dare use them for anything other than reading itself. I feel like I'm going to get a headache using them, but I think that's pretty typical getting used to glasses. Anyone else have difficulty making this adjustment?
Yes you will have this problem for several days to a week. It will go away. My advise never take them off, that way once you are use to it no more headaches.

I've worn glasses for ~8 years and contacts for ~8 years. I'm in soft lenses right now.

There is the same switch from glasses to contacts and vis-a-versa.

If they aren't reading glasses you will benefit from never taking them off greatly. If not ...I cannot speak on that one yet.
Bill86 is offline   Reply With Quote