Ischn't dat Wiert?!

Trading: (0)
AmsterDan is on a distinguished road
Default Brick House - Robusto

Brand: Brick House
Size: Robusto 5 x 54
Origin: Nicaragua (Puro)

The Look, Touch and Smell
This is a fantastic smelling cigar. I am used to Nicaraguan cigars smelling like a barn almost, a heavy beautiful aroma. This Brick House robusto smelled somewhat opposit to that, very light ... still nice though. Construction is fine with a couple of veins here and there, nothing to worry about. It's a nice cigar to look at and the same goes for the fingers. No empty, soft or hard spots.

Isn’t it cute? My girlfriend’s cigar and mine with the same wonky burn.

Cut & Light
This cigar was lit easily and starts with quite some pepper. It makes me happy to discover the typical maduro like sweets, could be something like raisins. When the pepper takes back, a roasted coffee lingers in the background. The primary flavours would be those of deep wet woody tones, raisins and creamy sensations. I enjoy this complexity.

The taste seems to go back and forth between bitter/sharp to beautifully balanced flavours. In this second part there’s still a slight spiciness present. Not a whole lot of development going on at this point but the flavours intensify. The last part is where I start enjoying this cigar most, mainly because the pepper disappears into the background while the earlier named flavours remain.

Conclusion
Altogether, this Brick House robusto represents full flavours. A couple of wonky burns with one correction while my girlfriend didn’t have the need for any corrections at all. I would smoke this cigar again and recommend it to anyone who loves full earthy flavours accompanied by some spice and slight sweetness.