View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #14
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Litto Gomez Small Batch #3

Damn you for this review. Really.
The SB#1 was one of those smokes that totally impressed me. It's what made me get hooked on LGD stuff. Then I got you hooked. I suppose this is payback?
That sweetness you mentioned is what really stood out with the #1. The body and flavors were so full and complete and perfectly suited to my taste. You hit the nail on the head with "the strength is there, but it's there for something". The first one I had kicked my ass royal, and it was right at the peak of my "smoke the strongest, grossest cigars I can find" phase.
The one thing I disagree with is putting them away. I honestly think they can only lose essence and flavor from here. Smoke them, my brother. Perfect doesn't get any better than perfect, and I can only see them going downhill from here.
I'm already sick to my stomach thinking about buying these. Damn you again. I'll tell Lisa who's fault it is, you can bet.