View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 11:16 AM   #15
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Take a Picture of Yourself Smoking a Pipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstewart1 View Post
Todd, looks like a lake in the background of your picture. What part of Wisconsin defines the 'north central woods'? We're heading up to the Dells for a brief stay before Christmas to let the kids have the run of one of the indoor water parks for a couple of days. Any decent shops in that area?
Actually, behind me is the Fox River flowing through Green Bay.

The Dells are about 130 miles south of us. As for where is the north central woods, my idea it is the large middle portion of the state, but you have to be north of Highway 10 - preferrably a bit nort of it.

As for decent shops in the Dells? I couldn't tell you. The Dells is a touristy area, and I try to avoid it like the plague. I have never been there when I wanted to look for a cigar shop. I'd guess the closest place would be Madison, and I don't know anything about there either, but Emjaysmash should be able to assist in that regard.

Peace of the Lord be iwth you.