Thread: nice rums?
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 09:10 AM   #453
replicant_argent
Gravy Boat Winnah.

First Name: Pete
Location: my attorney has advised against giving this information to insane people
Trading: (22)
LGC
replicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to allreplicant_argent is a name known to all
Default Re: nice rums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGD. View Post
Good deal. I have three of the four - don't have the Ron Centenario Conmemorativo but it's on my list to order some time as they don't sell it locally.

It's always good to lead people to the edge and watch them fall down it. I have a lifelong bourbon/whiskey drinking friend whose liquor cabinet is now 80% rum.

Ron
The funny thing about the conmemorativo is that I think if I had it by itself, with no comparison of the prior 3, I think I may have a different impression of it. While it paled in contrast to the other three, it may have better qualities than my first tasting. While I think it is in roughly the same price range as the El D 12, I would be hard pressed to choose the RCC over that one.

I would like to take this moment to tell you that I hold your taste in very high esteem.

(and that if I had 80% of your fine collection, I would feel like quite an accomplished rummy.)

I need to find a trusted individual who can ship me the RCF or Diplo RE when it is on sale.