Old 11-23-2015, 10:25 PM   #15
markem
Bunion

First Name: Mark
Trading: (47)
HUpmann
markem has disabled reputation
Default Re: Traeger or ?

So if I am reading you correctly, you are agreeing with Peter. Because all you are bringing to the table is opinion and feeble rhetoric. No wonder boards that you are on are half dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRiddick View Post
Of course they do. Too bad some are way more informed than others, shame when one who has NEVER driven a Maybach, for example, thinks his "opinion" that Toyota Avalon, a car he does have, is somehow just as good. I'll double up on that and bet whatever odds that you have never even heard of either Rec-Tec or Yoder before I posted, but who cares, you have a Traeger and an opinion, right?

Interesting board following a certain path where those who have really never smoked island cigars, never mind buying them at Casa del Habano, will offer their expert opinion (but of course!) that varnished Cohiba boxes are real deal or that a zillion "free trade cigar shops" somehow sell real deal as well (old school Cuba guys must really be crazy stupid losing out on all that profit managing highly regulated and limited stock). All the Billy Joe Bobs out there must really be so smart taking advantage of Cuba idiots... Or those who have NEVER smoked island cigars to begin with prior to the 1998 switch over from Criollo and Corojo think they know what a REAL Cuban cigar of days gone by should taste like. But, hey, who cares about real, factual experience, its opinions that matter, never you mind theirs are only based on interwebs pichures and stupid Cubans...

But you're right, its just an opinion. In the immortal words of Clint Eastwood, "Opinions are like a holes..."

Keep using inferior products and offering expert opinion, de rigueur for this board, it seems. The board has been half dead for the past couple of years now, postings wise, save for the herfs and "look what I got" threads. I wonder why...