View Single Post
Old 03-08-2009, 07:57 PM   #3
alley00p
Adopted MassHole

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (41)
Partagas AirForce (Served With Honor)
alley00p has a spectacular aura aboutalley00p has a spectacular aura aboutalley00p has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: iPhone Cigar App ... need beta testers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenS View Post
After a steep learning curve, I'm finally winding up development of my first iPhone application. It's called Mobile Stogie and looks a lot like the web version that I did at the end of last year (link).

The big difference with this version is that it's a native app that runs on both iPhone and iPod touch, has a local database so network access is not required, and has an inventory section in addition to the reference section.

Here's a teaser screenshot:

I'm posting now to ask for a few beta testers (maximum of 6, as I don't want to go crazy with feedback ). If you are interested, and honestly willing to actively test the app and provide feedback, please post below and I'll PM you back with details to get the app installed.

I am hoping for about a week to 10 more days of testing and refinement before shipping it off to Apple to post on the App Store, so I'm looking for pretty quick feedback.

I'll also offer a nice 5'er of cigars as a thank you for the most active and constructive beta tester

Post names below if interested:

2. Alley00p

Thanks in advance for your help!
Let me know, ken!