Old 03-10-2009, 02:55 PM   #1
Bubba - NJ
Deep Cherry Finish

First Name: Rolf
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Bubba - NJ is on a distinguished road
Default Dark Side of the Brew crafted by Floydp

A few years ago Floydp held a "Name My Beer" contest . He brewed it himself and I was lucky enough to win a couple beers from him , I didn't win the overall of the contest but a honorable mention or something of the sort . I had the 12 oz beer right after he shipped it to me and thought it might age well so I kept the larger bottle in my beer meister for quite some time . I really have no idea how long it has been . Anyway , I cracked it open last Saturday night , see the photo , dark and lovely with a great head . The aroma was quite pungent and had worried me a bit that it might have become too bitter , boy was I wrong . This was one of the top 3 beers I've ever had . If it were readily available I would never be without some , this it what beer is supposed to taste like . People at my party were all asking what the dumb look on my face was , I gave them a taste and every single one of them made some sort of remark about how delicious this beer was . My hats off to you Floydp , Thank you for Beer !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cigars 156.jpg (45.4 KB, 331 views)

Last edited by Bubba - NJ; 03-10-2009 at 03:02 PM.
Bubba - NJ is offline   Reply With Quote